Saturday, November 24, 2012

Service in Parguari,Paraguay

Today we started out the day at 730 am walked to the service meeting place. There was 10 of us out and that was only one of the service groups in the congregation. I found two new calls in addition to the other three calls I got two days ago. The people are very receptive here. They refer to Spanish as Castellano. They speak Spanish in such a way that to me it sounds like a song very flowed and vivid. We walked to the territory. Since there was a rainstorm yesterday all the territory was muddy. My service fell in the mud.:o it was tricky mud.. looked very stable until she sunk into the ground. After riding her motorcycle home and cleaning up she came back and we continued service. It started drizzling and we stopped service and walked home. Today is John's first Spanish talk. We are all looking forward to it. Sisters here greet by giving you a kiss on each cheek. I feel loved.  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment